If you are an event organiser and would like me to accept online entries for your race or are considering the benefits of online entry, please read on...
Benefits and features of UKForms Online Entry Service:
- Over 25,000 runners are currently registered with UKForms.
- We create an online entry form for your event which can be tailored to your events needs (T-shirt sizes, food options, estimated swim times etc).
- Your event is listed on both UKForms.net and UKResults.net.
- A graphical online entry link is provided for use on your website (if required).
- UKForms/UKResults will host a downloadable electronic copy of your paper race entry form.
- Race entries and secure online payments are accepted and processed on your behalf.
- We handle the majority of initial queries from entrants.
- An email is sent to every paid entrant which can be tailored to include specific event information/links.
- UKForms provides regular updates of entries received - organisers can check their latest entries from any computer with an internet connection 24/7.
- Handling and resolution of failed / duplicate payments.
- Individual refunds handled on your behalf following approval.
- Online entries can be closed as late as two days prior to the event itself to maximise potential entries.
- UKForms provides a final checked and verified csv file via email which contains all your entrants' details following online entry closure. This data is then sortable within MSExcel to suit your own requirements.
- More online entries = greatly reduced race day administration requirements = less hassle.
- A payment breakdown of the entries received and money due to club is provided. Payment of entry fees is usually made within 3-5 days following the event.
- A comprehensive set of terms and conditions helps to negate any disputes between entrant and organiser should they occur.
- Finally - UKForms offers a professional, yet personal - online event entry service.
The cost to the event itself is usually free - you have nothing to lose! But don't just take my word for it...
"Thanks for providing such a good service for our events."
- Ian T - Salford Womens 5.25Mile
"Thanks for the good work on this again."
- Richard H - Foston & Thornton 10k
"That's brilliant. I'm impressed with the fast service!!
This is my first time organising a race, wish I'd found you a while ago.... ... I was really impressed with your service. I'll pass on your detail to my club as they never offer online entry which I think costs them a lot of entries."
- Dave E - The 2011 Trail-athon
"Thanks Phil, looks like we are going to have to turn people away again!"
- Caroline B - Sandbach 10k
"I’ve been following our entries on your system and certainly things seem to be progressing faster than last year’s event."
- David C - Lytham Hall Autumn 5k
"A great effort all round"
- Barry B - Macclesfield Half Marathon
"Thanks again for all your help with the online entries. We had a great race with record numbers so obviously this is the way to go."
- Sarah D - Harewood House 10k
"Thanks Phil, the lists and breakdowns are very comprehensive. Much appreciate your support."
- Tim J - Run Preston
"The online entries are working well."
- John E - Bells of Pattingham
"Many thanks. A good number of online entries. Not many postal these days."
- Frank M - Garstang Half Marathon
"Thanks Phil, this will save a lot of re-keying."
- Tim T
"Thanks for your support with this race, online entries amounted to 30% of all entries which is great!"
- Mandy K - September Sundae
"You do us organisers a great service! Thanks for everything, it really is appreciated!"
- Andy O - Various Events
"Thanks for a very professional job. I look forward to using you again next year."
- David C - Lytham Hall 5k
"We will be using you next year we are very impressed by your service."
- Martin F - Foundation 10k
"Just a quick note to say thank you and well done for providing such an efficient and easy method for entering races such as this."
- Dave H - The Rye 10
"I've (sadly!) enjoyed being able to see the activity as more and more
folders crop up. It's been a slow start but has come on well these last
couple of weeks.
Thanks for this service, it's fab."
- Michelle H - Blacksticks Blue 10k
"I am just emailing to say a big thank you for your help with the online entries once again and I am sure you will agree it was a positive result. (I have received your money with thanks) The event has already reached target and raised an amazing £33k, with money still coming in!
Look forward to working with you next year!."
- Samantha W - Wakefield 10k
"The race was a great success as always and I think that the online entry
system worked extremely well. Many thanks for your help and support."
- Graham P - Eyam Half Marathon
"Thanks for providing this excellent service."
- Dave S - Carnforth 20 Barriers
"Thanks once again for the excellent service . I did not expect to get as many on-line entries as that."
- Kevin A - The Withernsea 5
"I was impressed with your approach and will certainly recommend your service to others."
- Jon H - Oslympic 10k
"... it's good to know that UK Forms are on the ball. I'll look forward to using UK Forms again with confidence."
- Paul P - Runner
"... I have to say that is fantastic and a massive thank you for providing this service."
- Ryan P - The Dave Clarke 5
"... On behalf of myself and everyone at Nidd Valley a big thank you for all your help and input in making this year's race another big success. The entry service you provide is very efficient and frees us up to focus on other areas of race organisation.
We have been given a very good race report and very positive feedback from runners and clubs who took part. Keep up the good work and we look forward to working with you again in 2013."
- Steve N - Guy Fawkes 10
"... Just to say many thanks for your help in promoting and doing on-line entries. We reached our race limit.. Thanks for doing a very efficient service."
- Frank M - Guys 10
"... Phil Howard at UK Forms is excellent. Quick set up, flexible and responds well. Highly recommended."
- Pete D - Cloud 9
I can happily include online entries for most events. I will need you to submit a copy of your entry form and I'll then be in touch to discuss this further. Unfortunately, I can't answer any of your questions about online entry for any event without sight of the paper entry form.
Entry forms are preferred in Word or Acrobat pdf if possible. PLEASE, when you email your entry form, give it a meaningful name e.g. Bloggins 10k 2013 and not just Fun Run.doc or Entry form.doc
Additionally, files saved in odd formats such as Publisher or even Powerpoint are no good to me as I don't have the facility to view these and neither do a lot of other people.
Where should I send the entry form?
Please email your entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org and also cc the email to email@example.com for inclusion on his results service website.
What happens next?
I will review the entry form (usually within 24 hours) and will be in touch to discuss it further.
For further information, please don't hesitate to get in touch.